Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

the Proust Questionnaire

What is your idea of perfect happiness?


What is your greatest fear?


What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?


What is the trait you most deplore in others?
That abominable combination of laziness, arrogance, insecurity and, strangely enough, entitlement to the fruits of others' labor!

Which living person do you most admire?
Right now, I admire Gwyneth Paltrow for her achievements in her field, her constant evolution, her love for her family and friends, and her style. But I admire anyone who make their own dreams come true.

What is your greatest extravagance?
Generosity.

What is your current state of mind?
Overwhelmed!

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Virginity.

On what occasion do you lie?
When telling the truth will hurt the person unnecessarily.

What is the quality you most like in a man?
Quiet authority. Not a lot of men have this, sadly.

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Unconditional love.

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Actually, very and ten thousand years.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My husband and my son.

When and where were you happiest?
My wedding in 2007 was fun. But now? It's every time I'm cuddling with Vince and Vito. That's every day. I'm a lucky girl.Which talent would you most like to have?
To dance really well!

What is your favorite occupation?
Mine.

What is your most marked characteristic?
Passion.

What do you most value in your friends?
Their insistence that I am worth loving.

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Samwise Gamgee.

Who are your heroes in real life?
The generous people, like my husband, my in-laws, my mother, my friends.

What is that you most dislike?
Cowardice.

What is your most treasured possession?
Photographs of my husband and son. Then my wedding and engagement rings.

What do you regard as the lowest depths of misery?
Regret.

What is your greatest regret?
Ignoring my mother when she was alive.

How would you like to die?
Quietly, when my son already has his own family, love and happiness. Yes, I can leave this life then.

What is your motto?
"The brave may not live forever, but cowards never live at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment