2009 had been a full year for me. To sum it up, it was a year of threes. What threes?
- Three new places i got to visit for the first time: Bolinao, Hundred Islands (oh yes, first time :p) and Davao
- Three things I never thought I could, but did try: Surfing, Zipline (the highest, fastest, and longest in Asia pa!) and work (and actually enjoy) at PM shift.
- I had three jobs: office manager, writer/editor, and my current one at Avon.
- I had three homes: Marikina, Cavite and Pasay. I did move a lot :p
- I did three things which I promised myself I would never do. That is between me and my other self :p
It was a crazy beautiful year. I made lots of new friends, I think I kinda lost touch with a few old friends, but I reconnected/stayed connected with the true ones.
It was also a year of insights and realizations. Going from one side of the fence to the other, I somehow got to see things as they really are. And my mind began to expand and understand some things that never really made sense to me before.
I had my share of mistakes, oh, a lot of them :p. Pero, I've no regrets except that maybe they hurt some people with or without me knowing it along the way. For that I feel remorse. But basically, I'm not too uptight anymore that I can easily forgive myself now for my shortcomings. Charge them to experience na lang. What's important to me is that I stayed true to myself, and to people around me.
This year, I only hope for less and more. Less wants, less errors, less expectations and more love, more joy, more quality time, more passion - for life in general. And if it's not too much to ask, more moolah na rin. hahaha.
Happy New Year everyone! Let's ROCK 2010!!! =D