Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy First Birthday, Little Boy!

Around this time exactly a year ago, I was in a hospital recovery room, in my mind I was kicking like a mad horse. I had just been informed that I would only get to be transferred to my room once the anesthesia had worn off, and that meant me being able to move my legs. I tried and tried to kick with them, but it was literally an exercise in futility. I couldn't move my limbs, hell, I couldn't even feel them! You see, I had just undergone a Caesarean operation and couldn't wait to see my little Yohann for the first time.



That was a year ago. Tonight at 9:16 pm I lit up a number 1 made of wax, stuck it on a leche flan, sang Yohann a happy birthday song, and made him blow the candle. The little boy is now a year old! Hurray!!!



As I watch him sleep beside me, I am once again filled with awe and love for this little dynamite. I think of how much he's taught me and how much I am still learning from him and because of him.



Dear little boy, you just don't know how much joy you've brought us...please don't grow up too fast, take your sweet time and just be our baby as long as you need to be. Daddy and Mommy love you soooooo much! Always be a blessing, and keep teaching us how to be good parents. God bless you as you grow up. and may you always, always remember that you are precious and you are loved.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am your CALM FACE, you are my GIGGLE
I AM YOUR WAIT, you are my WIGGLE

I am your DINNER, you are my CHOCOLATE CAKE
I am your BEDTIME, you are my WIDE AWAKE

I am your LULLABYE, you are my PEEKABOO
I am your GOOD NIGHT KISS, you are my I LOVE YOU.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment